Friday, August 22, 2008

Bound and gagged (by Suzie)



           From an interview with Jewel Staite, who plays Dr. Keller in the sci-fi TV show Stargate Atlantis: 
So I understand that Dr. Keller gets tied up in the woods in like every other episode of Stargate. What's up with that?
Yeah, I don't know what that's about. In season four, I was kidnapped and bound and gagged. This year, it's happened to me twice so far. And I just read yet another script where I am again bound and gagged… .
Is there a site somewhere where they're charging five dollars a minute? Is it a fetish thing?
Maybe that's what it is. … And it's the same writer every time that writes the episode where I'm being kidnapped. Maybe he likes seeing me dragged through the woods. I don't know what's going on. And you know what? I don't question it. I guess. At least he's writing for me.
          Since he’s not writing for me, here’s a question: If Dr. Keller were a man, would there be as many scenes of him bound and gagged? ETA: Maybe so! Please see the comments. 
          Update: Stargate Atlantis has been canceled.