Thursday, November 04, 2010

Send Me Money




Well, you could. George Soros will not. I e-mailed him when I heard that all liberal/progressive blogs are funded by him, but he didn't even bother to answer.

If I turned snake tail and started ranted and raving anti-feminist crap I'd be rich in about two minutes. Just saying.

There is a deeper point to these grumblings. Blogging is hard work (heh!) and on this side of the aisle mostly uncompensated hard work. I stayed up the election night, studying and learning and NOT writing on anything until I'd get right. Then of course I got sick from not sleeping and missed that one point in the 24/7 cacophony of opinions when I should have slotted mine in.

I should write some Echidne stuff that is not a complaint. But those times I'm out dancing with my muse.