Monday, November 01, 2010

Today's Cartoon



Is this one.

It seems to be going viral.

Does it strike a bell with you? I've been on the Internets long enough to have experienced the topic of the cartoon, and I had something almost exactly that happen in meat-space more than once.

The first time it came as a shock, but after that I knew what to expect, although the two groups didn't consist of all men on one side and of all women on the other side and neither were they of equal sizes. The group on my side was much smaller and the group on the other side consisted not of only the very loud slobbering ones but of many who took that side as the ultimately more expedient one in the debate.

It isn't that I don't get the joke in the cartoon but it scrapes just a little bit too close to the actual experience.

Others may have different experiences?